Organizer: Nordic Ways
Co-organizer: Radisson Blu Hotel
31 August 2013
The Radisson Blu Hotel located at Jia 6th north third ring in Chaoyang distract, near China International Exhibition Center. The activity will be held at Royal garden, next to the race site and the BBQ area, and there is also a children game center.
Beijing Minithlon: distances
- Section 1 — Swimming (17.5 m)
- Section 2 — Cycling (288 m)
- Section 3 — Running (42.195 m)
- The 10 fastest times(!) in the heats will proceed to the semi finals
- The first 2 finishers in each semi final, plus the fastest 3rd place will proceed to the final.
- The 10 teams who score the most points in the heats move on to the semi finals
- The first two teams in the semis proceed to the big finale, joined by the fastest losing team
- The semi finals and final are conducted in relay format: each team appoints one swimmer, biker and runner
Family & children event
A special race for children under age 12 and a family relay (e.g. father swims, mother bikes and child runs) is also scheduled. Important for the family relay is that the “child” ought to be the runner. Contact email@example.com for details
You can register for the 2013 Beijing Minithlon via active.com. Please first read the conditions of entry
Every participant will get a unique number bib, which as of 2012 will simply be written by black marker on your upper arm, as in standard triathlon competitions. The same goes for teams entering the Company Challenge.
Gift prizes from event partners
Andy Lai, a humorous announcer both in Chinese and English language